This article includes information on:
- Opening forms & landing pages
- Viewing the Submits list
Also see related articles:
- Creating a new form
- Company name suggestions in forms
- Requiring business address in forms
- Creating a new landing page
- Working with your forms and landing pages
- Forms and landing pages FAQ
Opening Forms & Landing Pages
To view Contacts and Companies who have submitted forms, select Forms & landing pages under Marketing on your Upsales Home page. Or complete the following steps:
- Select the Marketing tab.
Select the arrow next to Forms & landing pages.
- Select one of the following:
- Submits - to see a list of contacts and companies who have submitted forms
- Manage forms - to see a list of forms your organization has created
- Saved lists - for any of your saved lists
The list of submits or forms you selected is displayed.
You can also toggle between the Submits and Forms list using the Submits/Forms buttons at the top of the list.
Viewing the Submits Lists
The Submits lists provide an overview of information about the contacts and companies who have submitted responses to your forms and landing pages.
- Contact/Company - the contact name opens the contact card to the timeline; the company name opens the company card to the timeline
- Form - shows the form that the contact submitted
- History overview - shows if there are activities/appointments, opportunities, or orders for this company (hover the mouse over each icon to see more details)
- User - shows which user has been assigned to this contact/company or a button to easily assign a sales rep
To find a specific form submit in the list, enter the first few letters of the name of the contact or the company in the Quick Search field at the top right.
To customize your Submits list, you can:
Once you have customized a list, you can save that view to return to it easily later.