Use landing pages when you want to create an online web page with an embedded form.
You can also create landing pages for events inside Upsales
How to create a new landing page
- Click Marketing → Forms & landing pages → Landing pages (or the dropdown next to forms & landing pages):
- Click +New landing page:
- Standard templates are displayed to help start your landing page style and content. Hover over your chosen template and click Use:
- To change page settings, click the Settings icon next to the Save button:
- Enter the Page name (visible to page visitors) and the Internal page name:
- Select a Custom landing page domain if you have one configured. (available as an add-on to your Upsales plan)
- Select the Page background colour
- Turn on or off the Page header
- Add any Custom scripts to run with the page.
- Click Done.
- Use the Editor to change the landing page style and content for text, banner images and buttons.
- Click an element to see editing options with Row and Cell tabs:
- If the landing page uses a countdown to an event, select the Countdown block to define the date and time of the event. You can also change the text and number colours:
- Click the form to open editing options. Changes made in the editor are instantly shown in the preview:
- Click the Thank-you page tab to choose what's displayed after the form is completed:
- You'll see options to add an Image, Video, Text, File download, Button or send to an External page. When using Text content, you can change the font to a custom font you have provided in your company profile.
- When adding images, here's how to use and optimise for campaigns
- To undo, click Clear cell/clear row:
- Click Save when you’ve finished
- You can now work with the landing page