Use Advanced Search to get search results based on multiple variables. Search for companies, contacts, activities, appointments, opportunities, or orders.
This article covers:
- Using Advanced Search
- Saving Advanced Searches
- Viewing saved searches
- Quick-create activity from search results
Using Advanced Search
Use Advanced Search to search your database for companies, contacts, activities, appointments, opportunities or orders.
- Go to Advanced Search by clicking the Advanced Search button at the top of the screen:
- Click a tab to filter your search:
- As you enter data in each field, Upsales shows you how this affects your search results:
Saving Advanced Searches
For searches you perform regularly, you can save the search and return to the results.
- After making your search, click the dropdown and click Save list:
- You can then give it a name, description and choose whether to share with users and roles:
- Click Save
Viewing saved searches
- Go to Advanced search and click the tab where you made the search. Then click the dropdown to view the saved search:
Quick-create activities from search results
You can create activities for multiple search results, such as a cold-call list for several companies.
- Click the companies tab and then the multi-select box next at the top of the search results. You can check all boxes at once by checking the box at the top of the results. Uncheck the boxes of the results you don't wish to include in your activity:
- A blue slideout will appear at the bottom of the screen. Click Quick-create activity:
- You can now set activities for all the selected companies. You can mark as high priority, or assign the activities to someone else:
- Click the Create activities button to add to your Activities list