Keep track of who came to your event and who did not by checking-in contacts as they arrive. In addition to keeping track of your contact’s interest in the event, this feature also activates some of the automated resources associated with your event.
The external check-in page allows you to focus on checking guest in to the event (and allows those without Upsales access to help).
To use check-in mode, complete the following steps:
- The Upsales user should open the event and take note of the PIN in the left panel.
- Select Open Check-in Mode from the left panel.
- When the Event Check-in page opens in the browser, enter the 4-digit-pin code and select Enter.
- Check-in mode opens. The tabs are designed to help you locate a contact based on their status for the event. You can begin typing the person’s name in the Search bar to narrow down the list.
- Select Check in to indicate that the contact is attending the event. If you check a name by accident, select the checked link to remove the person from the check-in in list.
- If a contact is not on the guest list, select Add contact to enter the person’s name, email and company so they will be added to your Upsales database. They are checked-in to the event at the same time.