With Upsales Events, it's easier than ever to connect with your customers and leads. The Upsales event manager combines the power of email campaigns, online advertising, forms & landing pages, and social media. Together it's your all-in-one tool for launching, managing and tracking great events.
Video 4:06 How to work with events in Upsales.
This article covers::
- How to create an event
- How to invite guests
- How to create event resources
- How to launch an event
- How to cancel an event
To save time creating you can duplicate an event that's passed. Click the duplicate icon:
How to create an event
- Click Marketing → Events:
- You can either copy an existing event that's passed
- Click +Add event:
- This opens up the event details:
- Add the Public event name (the name invited contacts will see)
- If your Marketing Administrator has enabled , set these up here:
- Add the Start and End date and time for the event:
- Enter an Internal event name that will show on your internal event lists
- Enter a Registration score to define the marketing score added to a contact for registering for this event
- Enter a Check-in score to define the marketing score added to contacts who attend the event:
- Enter a Description for your event, which is the information that contacts you invite will see.
- Select the Event type as Venue & location or Webinar:
- For a Venue & location event:
- Enter the Venue name for the location where the event will be held. Contacts you invite will see the Venue name.
- Enter the Address for the location where the event will be held. Contacts you invite will see the Address.
- For a Webinar:
- If you have an integrated Zoom Webinar for Upsales account, select Zoom. The webinar link will be created in Zoom and will appear on your resources and automated emails. The customer's status will be updated in Upsales when they attend the webinar.
- Otherwise, select Other and enter the URL for the webinar.
- If desired, enter the Total number of seats to define how many people can attend this event. If you limit the number of seats, you can also define a Message when the event is full and Enable a waiting list.
- Select Next step Add contacts to continue.
How to invite guests
- To use a saved segment, select the Segment from the dropdown list. Then click Add contacts:
- Or select contacts individually. Click the Select contacts one-by-one link and begin typing the contact’s name. Select the contact’s name from the list of matching contacts. You can select Add contacts to invite individual contacts or using a segment:
- Whether you add contacts individually or using a segment, you can on the guest list.
- Select Next step Planning to continue:
How to create event resources
Click the Planning tab:
You can create resources for your event, including:
How to launch an event
On the final screen of the event set up:
- Review your event name and date.
- Edit your guest list and review any email address errors.
- When the invitations and resources are ready, you're ready to launch your event
You can close an event without launching it, and it will be available from your events list with a status of Draft.
How to cancel an event
- Click Marketing → Events:
- Click the event you want to cancel
- Click the event status dropdown and click Cancel event: