Explore what happens when you launch your event.
This stage comes after you've planned an event and created an event, selected your guests and planned your automated resources.
To launch an event, go to the Launch tab of the event and select Launch your event:
Scroll down and you'll see the Launch your event button:
When you launch the event:
- The first invite is sent to your chosen contacts.
It can take up to three hours for invitations to start arriving
- Any other automated emails will act based on the trigger (such as sending the booking confirmation when the contact signs up, or sending the day-before reminder to contacts who have signed up)
- The event status changes to launched. This disables some fields in the event (like the event name and date) from further editing.
- You can now manually change the status for guests, including checking them into the event. The event also includes a link for the external check-in mode.
- Your pre-tracked links are created so that you can share your event and track which channels have the most impact on sign-ups. You can create additional custom links for tracking using UTM tags.