The fastest way of installing the tracking script to WordPress is by installing the Tracking Code Manager plug in.
- Log in to your WordPress website
- Click Plugins → Add new
- Search, install and activate the plugin Tracking Code Manager
- Open Settings and click Add New Script:
- Go to Upsales and click Settings → Marketing → Website visits:
- Copy the tracking code and paste into the WordPress plugin settings
- Click Active
- Enter a Name for the tracking script
- Select Save
Upsales will now track information about your contacts’ views of your web pages on the Website Visitors list.
To verify your website tracking script on your website:
- Right-click the page and select View source.
- Search the page source code for: ==/visit/v.js
The complete script should appear only once between the <head></head> tags.