The fastest way of installing the tracking script to WordPress is by installing the Tracking Code Manager plug in.
- Log in to your WordPress website
- Click Plugins → Add new
- Search, install and activate the plugin Tracking Code Manager
- Open Settings and click Add New Script:
- Go to Upsales and click Settings → Marketing → Website visits:
- Copy the tracking code and paste into the WordPress plugin settings
- Click Active
- Enter a Name for the tracking script
- Select Save
Upsales will now track information about your contacts’ views of your web pages on the Website Visitors list.
If you want to verify your website tracking script on your website:
- Right-click the page and select View source.
- Search the page source code for: ==/visit/v.js
The complete script should appear only once between the <head><head> tags.