Contribution Margin past 12 months is part of Account growth – a beta feature for finding customers with high (or low) growth and upsell potential.
This feature is under development and available to beta tester customers. Contact us to become a beta tester and gain early access to the newest features.
Using the Contribution Margin (CM) sales model? Here's how to quickly see how much – or how little – CM each customer is generating over the past year.
How this feature helps you
Sort the results to uncover your customers with:
- Higher amounts of CM
(identify your most valuable customer segments and products with the most profitability)
- Lower amounts of CM
(find out the reasons why and take action before you run into problems)
- Click Sales & CRM → Account growth:
- Click the cogwheel under Filter:
- Click CM 12m (Contribution margin past 12 months):
- Click Done and the CM column appears. Click the heading to sort companies by highest/lowest CM over the past 12 months:
- Click a company and try to uncover the reasons for the differences. Is it down to discounts, product profitability, or something else?
Try this feature by becoming a beta tester customer. Contact us to unlock earlybird access to the newest Upsales features.