In rare cases, there are invoicing systems for which Upsales has no API. The following instructions guide you through setting up Upsales to receive the imported information from the invoicing platform so that the sales data display accurately.
This article covers:
How to create a Sales opportunity stage
A sales board stage describes where a business opportunity/sale is in the sales process. Stages are separated by probability of a deal closing.
- Click Settings → CRM → Opportunity stages:
- Click the +New stage button:
- Add the stage name, its probability percentage and click Save:
- The new stage now appears:
- Click to edit, or hover and click the Trash icon to delete:
- Now you can complete the following two steps to keep your data clean.
How to exclude sales from certain stages
You may want to hide (or exclude) stages. For example, you may have two stages for 100%. One for leads that turned into deals, and another when importing existing orders.
- Click the stage you want to exclude:
- Toggle Exclude and click Save:
- The stage's data is now excluded, and it will still display on the Sales board. To change this, simply create a custom Sales board