On the company card, you can find the smart tab "contacts" at the top of the page. Clicking that will show you all the contacts that the company has.
Sorted by relevance
The contact list is sorted by relevance by default.
It works like this;
- First, we look for contacts that have a sale within a year.
- After that, we look for contacts that have an opportunity within a year.
- Then we look for planned appointments and open activities.
- We then check if there have been any sales or opportunities.
- The contacts are then sorted by lead score.
- And lastly, we sort them by name and that they are active.
This is particularly useful if a company has many contacts.
Toggle the list to A-Z order
Sometimes you need to find a specific contact, then an alphabetically ordered list might be better suited. Simply toggle the list by relevance or A-Z with the button group on the upper right-hand side.
Of course, if you know exactly who you are looking for the quick search is the fastest way to find your contact.