How to use the app
- Import employees, customers, products, contacts, and orders from Visma e-economic to Upsales during initialization
- Export sales from Upsales as orders in Visma e-economic
- Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Click App directory.
- Locate Visma e-conomic in the Apps list.
- On the next screen, click Activate.
- Click Accept terms to continue.
Press the Click to connect-button and follow the instructions. You should get back to the app configuration with the button replaced by the message "Ansluten med oAuth".
Import configuration options
- When the app is activated the selected items will be imported from Visma e-economic to Upsales. Select from the following items:
- Customer groups
- Product groups
- If you choose to import orders. Select the default stage where the orders should be imported. This option allows the app to infer the stage in Upsles to which orders from Visma e-conomic should be sent.
The selected items will now be imported to your Upsales account. This can take a while depending on the amount of data in your Visma account. Very large imports can take up to 3 days.
Note: The integration will only import these fields during initialization. When the app is used it will only export orders, products, contact, and customers from Upsales to Visma. No updates from Visma will be reflected in Upsales.
Export configuration options
Set up how the app should manage export options from Upsales to Visma e-economic.
We use this option to infer the layout of the order when sending orders to Visma e-conomic. Layout is a mandatory field when creating Visma e-conomic orders hence the need for this configuration.
Default Vat Zone
Whenever there is a need to send a customer to Visma e-conomic we infer the vat zone from this mandatory field. We send customers to Visma e-conomic when an order is created on Upsales with a client that does not exist on Visma e-conomic.
Default Payment Term
Whenever there is a need to send a customer to Visma e-conomic we infer the payment term from this mandatory field.
Default Customer Group
Whenever there is a need to send a customer to Visma e-conomic we infer the customer group from this mandatory field.
Default Product Group
Whenever there is a need to send a product to Visma e-conomic we infer the product group from this mandatory field. We send products to Visma e-conomic when an order is created on Upsales with a product that does not exist on Visma e-conomic.
Using the app
When the app is activated all configured items from your Visma e-conomic account will be synced to Upsales. Once the app is active no more items will be imported from Visma to Upsales.
Whenever an order is created in Upsales we send the same to Visma e-conomic as a draft order. In scenarios where the order’s product or/and company does not exist on Visma e-conomic, we first save them to Visma e-conomic before saving the order as a draft order on Visma e-conomic.
The following fields are exported:
- Customer ID
- Payment terms
- Customer group
- Visit address
- VAT zone
- Product ID
- Purchase cost
- Product group
- Contact ID
- Order ID
- Order rows
- Net amount
- Close date