The Zendesk app helps your team stay up-to-date by making current and past customer tickets available within Upsales.
The Administrator of the account activates the Zendesk app and sets up the integration.
This article covers:
- Click Settings → Apps directory:
- Search for Zendesk:
- Click the Zendesk logo and then click Activate.
- Generate an API token in Zendesk
- Paste into your Upsales Zendesk settings:
- Enter the email address of whoever generated the API token
- Enter your Zendesk API URL. It will be at your Zendesk support domain, such as:
https://[yourzendeskdomain.com]/api/v2/. For example: https://support.upsales.com/api/v2/
- Enter your Zendesk Subdomain. The subdomain is a unique identifier that you can identify from the URL (usually https://[yoursubdomain].zendesk.com) or by checking the Zendesk Admin home page.
- Enter the number of days to search in Zendesk for applicable tickets. The default is 30 days.
Viewing Zendesk tickets
A company’s account page shows the Zendesk widget when:
- The company’s name in Upsales matches an organisation's name in Zendesk
- The company has open tickets or closed tickets within your chosen time frame
The Zendesk widget shows how many open and closed tickets you have
To view a ticket, click the View Open Tickets or View Closed Tickets dropdown list, then select a specific ticket. You can see details of the conversation with both the agent and customer responses.