Create a To-do which becomes part of a checklist related to an opportunity, contact, or company. Set deadlines, create tasks, and tick when completed.
This article covers:
This is a free upgrade to activities. Once activated, all open activities will become phone calls. This can't be reversed.
Creating a To-do
Click Sales & CRM → Tasks → +Create new:
2. Enter details of the To-do:
- The goal
- If it relates to an opportunity, contact, or company (the To-do will then appear on any related entry)
- Toggle to prioritise
- Due date (automatically appears among planned phone calls or appointments)
- Add any notes (these will appear on company cards and Tasks)
3. Click Create or Save & create another To-do:
4. In your To-do list you can click the flag to prioritise a To-do, or click the three dots to postpone or delete the To-do:
Working with the To-do list
To view the To-do list, click Sales & CRM → Tasks and then click the To-do icon:
You'll see all your unfinished To-do's.
To mark a To-do as complete, click the box:
You can also create a follow-up to keep things moving forward.
Creating a To-do from an opportunity
To save you time, you can create phone calls, To-do's, and book appointments directly from an opportunity.
1. Click Sales & CRM → Opportunities:
2. Open the opportunity and click the Tasks tab:
3. You can now create a To-do (or phone call or appointment):
4. Choose to include a due date or prioritisation:
5. The to-do now appears in your Tasks list: