Call lists are an essential tool for sales teams to stay organised and manage calls efficiently. In a call list you can place calls to contacts or leads that you need to call, follow-up on, or engage with.
This article covers how to:
Add phone calls to a call list or create a new one
You can add new or existing phone calls to a call list:
- Click Create phone call from the task list
- Add company, contact and description
- Clicking the Add phone call to call list toggle
- Click the dropdown to select an already created call list, or click Create new list:
- Saving the phone call and it's placed in the call list.
You can also add phone calls to a call list when multi-selecting calls from the Tasks list.
- Click Sales & CRM → Tasks and click the Phone icon:
- Click the dropdown and choose whether to select all or individual phone calls:
- Click Edit selected:
- Click Add to a call list:
- You can now add the calls to an existing call list or click Create new list:
When adding companies to Upsales through Company Data Hub you can plan phone calls with multiple companies and add them to a call list as well.
Create a shared call list
This feature allows multiple team members to work on the same call list. It helps keep everyone aligned and working towards the same goals.
- Click Sales → Campaigns & call lists
- Click Create call list
- Select a name of your call list and tick the Shared call list option:
- Choose which users or roles should have access to the list
- Save the call list.
You can now add calls to this list by choosing the call list on a phone call or when planning the phone calls.