Use the To-do list to quickly see what you need to do, with whom and when to do it. Includes options for prioritising, due dates, and connecting to existing opportunities, contacts and companies.
This article covers:
This is a free upgrade to activities. Once activated, all open activities will become phone calls and can not be reverted.
How the To-do list is sorted
The list is designed to show you the most relevant and urgent items. The order is ranked by:
- Which To-dos are due soonest. Any related to an opportunity are prioritised.
- Any form conversions or "Hot Leads".
- To-do's flagged as "High prio".
- To-do's related to a journey status of Pipeline or Customer.
- To-do's without a date or time are ranked lowest.
Filter the view
The list shows you what is planned for today, tomorrow, and this week, as well as your leads.
On the left-hand side of the screen, you can click on what you want to see. Only want to see appointments planned for tomorrow? Simply click appointments and tomorrow.
My leads: Lists from Upsales
Hot leads are calls that are generated from an event, form, email campaign, flow, or from an Assign action. If you missed completing Phone calls or To-do's with a due date, those can be found in the overdue filter.