Subscriptions allow you to split an order into multiple orders that are sent to your customer at a selected interval. The Subscriptions list allows you to monitor your customer base.
This article guides you through the process of working with the Subscriptions list.
See the related article on Creating a New Subscription.
Opening the Subscriptions List
To view subscriptions, select Subscription under Sales & CRM on your Upsales Home page. Or complete the following steps:
Select the Sales & CRM tab.
Select the arrow next to Subscriptions.
Select one of the following:
This month’s subscriptions
Saved subscriptions - for any of your saved lists
The list of subscriptions you selected is displayed.
Viewing the Subscriptions List
The Subscriptions list provides an overview of information about your subscriptions.
- Start date - shows the date this subscription starts
- Renewal date - shows the date this subscription is set to renew, which is based on the start date and the renewal period length
- Next order date - shows the date the next order will be sent
- Order interval - shows the time period between each automatic order
- Company name - opens the company card to the timeline
- Description - shows the description entered for the subscription
- Yearly Value - displays the total value of the products added to this subscription for the year
To find a specific subscription in the list, enter the first few letters of the Company name or the Description in the Quick Search field at the top right.
The row for each subscription allows you to open, edit or delete the subscription.
To customize your Subscriptions list, you can:
Once you have customized a list, you can save that view to return to it easily later.