With the Upsales Google Drive integration, you can access relevant company documents stored in your Google drive right from the company card.
This article covers:
- (Administrators) How to activate the app for your company's Upsales account
- (Users) How to activate the Google Drive app on your Upsales profile
- (Users) How to connect and authenticate your Google Drive location
- (Users) How to disconnect a Google Drive folder
Other users who view the Company card can only view the attached Google Drive documents if they also have access to that Google Drive folder.
(Administrators) How to activate the Google Drive app
- Click Settings → App directory:
- From the Apps list, select Google Drive.
- On the Google Drive screen, select Activate.
The Google Drive app has been activated and published to the team. Each user will need to activate the app on their own profiles and connect their own Google Drive accounts.
How to activate the Google Drive app on your Upsales profile
After your administrator has activated the app for your company, you can activate the app for your profile.
- Click Settings → My profile → Google Drive:
- Click Activate:
How to connect and authenticate your Google Drive location
- Select Click to connect:
- You may be asked to sign into your Google account
- Click Continue to connect Upsales access to your Google Drive.
- After you've connected your account, you'll see the "Connected" message as follows:
Connecting a Google Drive folder to a company
Once you have activated and connected your Google Drive, you can connect that cloud storage to a specific company.
- Open the Documents tab of the Company Card:
- Click the Google Drive icon to open your folders:
- Click the Folder where the files for the selected company are stored.
- The files will show in the Documents tab
(Users) How to disconnect a Google Drive folder
If you need to change which folder is attached to a Company card, you can disconnect it and re-connect a different one.
- On the Documents tab of the Company card, click Disconnect: