When emailing your contacts outside Upsales you can make these emails appear in Upsales.
This article covers Office 365 (here's how to sync outgoing emails with Gmail):
You can also sync your Upsales account with Outlook and Office 365 and use web apps
How to sync individual outgoing emails manually
- You need to be an Upsales user, with your email address set in the profile
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org in the BCC or CC field of your email.
How to sync outgoing emails automatically
The person setting up the sync needs to be an Office 365 admin or have access to the Office 365 admin centre.
- Open the Office 365 admin centre
- Click Mail flow → Rules:
- Click Add a rule → Create a new rule:
- Set the rule conditions:
- Add a rule name, for example upsalesbcc
- Define when to apply the rule (the sender is external/internal)
- Add where the sender is located (select Inorganisation)
- Define the action (add recipients to the bcc box)
- Choose the email address for the bcc emails (this should be email@example.com)
- Add any exceptions
- Click Next:
- Click Finish and your rule appears. The status says "disabled":
- Click the rule and toggle to enable:
- Wait a few seconds and you'll see Rule status updated successfully. Success!
- All users now have firstname.lastname@example.org in bcc when they send emails.