Prefer not to use the default Sales board? Here's how to create a new board and choose the stages to include.
This article covers:
How to create a custom Sales board
- Click Settings → CRM → Sales board:
- Click + New sales board:
- Give your Sales board a name. Click the toggle button to have it display to users by default:
How to edit the columns
After choosing the name, choose what should go in the first column.
1. Select stage type
For each stage you create in your sales board you can select what type of things it should list:
2. Name your column
The name is displayed in the top section of your sales board along with the sum of the column.
3. Choose what to include
Click in the field and if type is:
- Opportunity: Choose which opportunity stage (a Stage between 1% and 99% is an opportunity)
- Appointment: Choose which appointment stage (only showing first appointments is often used)
- Order: These are either lost or won orders, meaning they have a probability or either 0% or 100%.
4. Click date range
This option lets you sort out older things, like only displaying opportunities created in the current month for example. By default, the column will be set to display all-time.
5. Sorting column data
You can also define how data in your column is sorted. Click +Add sorting and click an option:
6. Add column image
You can also add an image for each column. Click + Select image to find or upload:
7. Drag columns
Hover over the top of a column and then click and drag to move it around the Sales board:
Where to view the custom Sales board
Click Sales & CRM → Sales board and then click the dropdown next to Sales board: