The Sales Board is a centralised view of all your upcoming first appointments, opportunities, and recent orders.
Sales managers can see all the sales appointments and leads in one place or see a view of appointments and orders for each sales rep.
This article covers:
- Viewing the Sales board
- Sales board stages
- Recommendations in the Sales board
- Sales board opportunities
- Changing the user
Viewing the Sales board
To view the Sales board, click Sales & CRM → Sales board:
You'll see two main components:
- Columns that represent the different stages in your sales process
- Cards that represent deals, opportunities or first appointments
Sales board stages
Your organisation may customise these stages, but the default stages are:
- Fallback - unsure about the outcome of an opportunity. Can be used if you haven’t yet set a next step for a company
- First appointment - shows appointments with the type identified by your admin as the “first” meeting with a customer
- Prospect 1 - the contact is ready to move forward after the first appointment
- Prospect 2 - you’ve met with the decision-maker and agreed to the price and time frame. The customer is ready to move forward with the sale
- Verbal agreement - sale is pending, with contract to be signed
- Won - shows recently closed sales
You can also create custom Sales boards
Recommendations in the Sales board
Upsales alerts you whenever your deal needs extra information. Hover over the icon to see the recommendations:
Click the opportunity, and Upsales asks you a series of questions related to the recommendations. Hover over each risk and you can click "Yes" or "Not yet":
A green tick means all recommendations are marked as done:
Sales board opportunities
You can drag cards from one column on the Sales board to another as opportunities move through your sales process. The goal is to move all opportunities to the far-right column when sales are won.
Cards appear in the Fallback (first) column when you create an opportunity with this stage in your sales process.
Cards appear in the First Appointment column when you create a meeting with a contact and set the appointment type as “First”.
When you move a card from the First Appointment column to another stage, the Create Opportunity window opens so you can indicate the opportunity details.
Changing the user
If you have permission, you can view multiple users or different users on your team.
To change the user’s appointments, opportunities, order and goals shown on the Sales Board:
1. Select the arrow next to the current user’s name.
2. Check one or more boxes next to the names of the users you want to include on the Sales Board view.