Tiered pricing offers Unit or Total prices for the same product.
The tiers (levels) are connected to the quantity that is set on an opportunity, order or subscription. You can have multiple price levels without creating multiple products. You just need the product to have different price settings depending on the quantity.
- Click Settings → CRM → Products:
- Click New product:
- Click Tiered under pricing:
- Add the product type (one-off or subscription):
- Choose whether the tiered pricing should be per unit, or total:
Tiered Unit price = Price per unit based on quantity and level~
Tiered Total price = Total price based on quantity and level
Example: Tier 1–9 has a unit price of 300 SEK. Tier 10–20 has a unit price of 200 SEK.
If 5 is the quantity, tiered unit price is 300x5= 1500 SEK. Tiered total price is 300 SEK.
If 10 is the quantity, tiered unit price is 200x10= 2000 SEK. Tiered total price is 200 SEK. .
- Add the product cost:
- Add the tiered pricing. Click Add tier row for every new tier, and click the Trash icon to delete a tier:
- The tiers are now available when you create a relevant order, opportunity or subscription