The Marketing Board is a centralized view that shows companies who have accumulated marketing score and where those prospects are in the marketing and sales process.
Click Marketing to open the Marketing Board:
- Time period - select the time period you want to view
- Website visitors - shows the number of companies who have visited the pages where you have installed the website visitors tracking script, with the total number of views
- Sent emails - shows the number of emails you have sent, with the percentage that have been opened and the percentage with clicked links
- Forms - shows the number of forms that have been filled out by your prospects
- Ads - shows the number of companies who have viewed your ads
Working with Companies from the Marketing Board
The Marketing Board can answer questions like:
- Which companies are generating the most marketing score right now?
- How many of these companies have been assigned to a user?
- How many of these companies have an active opportunity?
- Which of our existing customers is accumulating the most marketing score right now?
Companies are added to the Website visitors column on the Marketing Board automatically by visiting one or more of your web pages where you have the website visitors tracking script installed.
Companies are automatically added to the Form submits column when they fill out one of your forms.
To move a company to the Assigned column, you must manually assign the lead to a user, which creates an open activity. You can select the Assign to user link on the company right from the Marketing Board. These companies all have open activities.
Once a company with recent marketing activity has an open opportunity, they are automatically moved to the Pipeline column.
Companies automatically appear in the Customers column if they have a won order in the last 12 months and marketing activity during the time period you selected. You can assign these customers to a user to start a new sales process.
Here you can see where companies are in your pipeline – and where to focus your marketing efforts.
The Journey status is separated into six columns:
You can also click Filter: