The Marketing Board is a centralised view showing company marketing scores and prospect journey statuses.
The Marketing Board can answer questions like:
- Which companies are generating the most marketing score right now?
- How many of these companies have been assigned to a user?
- How many of these companies have an active opportunity?
- Which of our existing customers is accumulating the most marketing score right now?
Click Marketing to open the Marketing Board:
(click any of the below to drill down into the data)
This opens up:
- Time period - click to view different ranges:
- Website visits - companies that have visited pages with the tracking script
- Sent emails - number of emails sent, with opens and clicks
- Forms - forms filled out by your prospects
- Ads - companies who have viewed your ads
Here you can see where companies are in your pipeline – and where to focus your marketing efforts.
The Journey status is separated into six columns:
To move a company to the Assigned column, you must manually assign the lead to a user, which creates an open activity.
For companies with an open opportunity and marketing activity within your specified time period
For companies with a won order in the last 12 months and marketing activity within your specified time period