Change the internal form name, add custom content to your thank you page, set up form actions and enable custom scripts.
This article covers:
- How to open Form Settings
- How to change internal form names
- How to customise thank you pages
- How to redirect to another after-submit page
- Setting up scores & actions
- Custom scripts
- Save your form
How to open Form Settings
- Click Settings → Marketing → Forms & landing pages → Form you want to update:
- Click Edit form:
- Click Settings:
How to change internal form name
Type a new name and click Save & close:
How to customise the After-submit page
After a visitor has submitted a form, they arrive at an After-submit-page (also known as a Thank you page).
- To customise, click the After-submit page tab:
- You can edit the title and heading:
You can also add a content type that will show with the text. The available content types are:
- Button: Add a button with custom text and link
- File: Let the visitor download a file by clicking either a button or image
- Image: Show an image
- Text: Add as much text as you'd like with a rich text editor
- Video: Let the visitor watch a video
Click your choice and add the content type. To go back or remove the content type, click Clear content type:
How to redirect to another after-submit page
- Still in the After-submit page tab, click the Redirect to another page toggle:
- Add the full URL including https://:
Setting up scores & actions
After a form is submitted, you can add actions to help keep track. For example, assigning leads to a specific user or role.
- Click the Form actions tab:
- Marketing score is automatically added when a contact submits a form. Change by clicking on the score:
- There's also an Add more actions button. Click this to add one or more of:
- Send notification email
Add email addresses and edit the subject and content, just like in an ordinary email editor.
Choose an Upsales user or role that will get assigned the lead
- Update company
Choose company settings that can be updated for a company submitting the form.
- Update contact
Choose contact settings that can be updated for a contact submitting the form.
- Send webhook
Add custom webhooks (based on Triggers) to take actions after form submissions
- Create activity
Create an activity after a form submission
- Plan phone calls
Set up a phone call to the contact submitting the form
- Send template
Send a previously created email template to a contact submitting the form.
Google Analytics and other services can be added to the form.
- In Settings click Custom scripts and paste custom scripts into the black box: