In some sales processes, there are more companies involved than just you and the buyer. Maybe a parent, subsidiary, or third-party agency. You can add these relations so they show on each company card and on the opportunities, orders or subscriptions.
This article covers:
How to activate relations
- Activate the Sales Process add-on
- Go to Settings → CRM → Fields → Orders & Opportunities:
- Tick the box to make Order relations field active (optional: Tick to make required):
- You can also click to rename Order relations to fit your use case, for example; "Media agency" or "Invoice company":
How to add relations to an opportunity, order or subscription
- Open an opportunity, order or subscription
- You'll see the order relations field:
- Click the dropdown to add an existing company relation, or click New relation to add a new relation between companies:
- If you're working with partner sales, you can choose to send the invoice to the relation company through your ERP-integration. This feature is available for the Fortnox-app and Visma.NET-app. Simply activate the "Invoice relation company" option and the order will be created on the relation company in your ERP-integration.
The opportunity, order or subscription will display on both the related company cards, under the Sales tab, and if you toggled the option to send the order to the relation company, this will be done in your ERP once the order is synced to your ERP.