The Opportunities list helps you track potential sales. Opportunities also show up on the Sales board.
This article guides you through the process of working with the Opportunities list, creating a new opportunity, uploading a file to an opportunity and creating a copy of an opportunity.
This article includes information on:
Also, see related articles:
Opening the Opportunities List
To view opportunities, complete the following steps:
- Select the Sales & CRM tab.
- Select the arrow next to Sales.
- Select one of the following:
- My open opportunities
- My lost opportunities
- All open opportunities
- Saved opportunities - for any of your saved lists
You can also access the Opportunities list by selecting the Opportunities tab from the top of the Sales Board.
The list of opportunities you selected is displayed.
Viewing the Opportunities List
The Opportunities list provides an overview of information about your opportunities.
- Company name - opens the company card to the timeline
- Description - shows the description entered for the opportunity
- Value - displays the total value of the products added to this opportunity
- Stage - displays the current stage set for the opportunity, which describes the opportunity’s position in your sales process (such as Fallback, Prospect 1, Prospect 2, Verbal agreement, Closed order) and corresponds to the columns on the Sales Board
- User - displays the sales representative assigned to this opportunity
To find a specific opportunity in the list, enter the first few letters of the Company name or the Description in the Quick Search field at the top right.
The row for each opportunity allows you to open, edit or delete the opportunity.
To customize your Opportunities list, you can:
Once you have customized a list, you can save that view to return to it easily later.