The Zoom app allows you to create Upsales webinar events and track the status of participants in Upsales.
Prerequisite: Zoom Webinar feature must be active in your Zoom account in order to use Zoom for Upsales Events.
This article covers:
- Activating Zoom for Upsales Events
- Authorizing Zoom for Upsales Events
- Choosing Zoom as webinar provider in Upsales Event
Activating Zoom for Upsales Events
As an Administrator, click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
Click App directory.
From the Apps list, select Zoom Webinar for Upsales.
On the Zoom screen, click Activate.
Click Accept terms to continue.
Authorizing Zoom for Upsales Events
To complete the setup and connect your Zoom account, authorize The Zoom for Upsales Events App. To do so you need to be an administrator in your Zoom Account.
- Click Authorize to connect your Zoom account.
- Sign in with your Zoom user name and password.
Please note: An account admin for the Zoom account is needed to install the app
- Click Authorize.
- You'll get an indication that the connection is successful.
- Once the Zoom account has been connected, the app is ready to go. Now when you create an Upsales Event you can choose to use Zoom as the webinar provider.
Choosing Zoom as webinar provider in Upsales Event
To include the Zoom Webinar link to your
- When creating an event in Upsales, select Webinar as Event Type in the Details tab.
- Select Zoom as the webinar provider by clicking the Zoom box.
- Now, when sending out booking confirmation email the link provided will automatically include the Zoom Webinar link.
To find out more about creating events in Upsales, read the Upsales Event article.
Zoom for Upsales Events FAQ
Question: When trying to launch the event I get a message saying "Integration error".
|Question: I get an error message saying "Webinar plan is missing." but I am sure that my account has a plan.||Answer: The Zoom account used in the integration is the one for the user who activated the app. Try reconnecting the app again with your own account.|