Oneflow is a service for online contract management that's integrated into Upsales. Oneflow makes signing documents online really simple.
Note: The OneFlow app integrates with Upsales E-sign. How to use E-sign in Upsales
This article covers:
- Oneflow features
- How to activate Oneflow app
- How to configure Oneflow app
- Use the app
- Send documents directly from Upsales to your contacts
- Select one or more signing participants
- Choose between multiple standardised Oneflow templates
- Get notifications in Upsales when your contacts view, sign or deny your contract
- View contracts inside Upsales
How to activate Oneflow app
- Click your profile image on the top-right of your screen
- Click App directory:
- Click Oneflow in the App Directory:
- Click Activate:
- Click Accept terms to continue.
Configure Oneflow app
Don't have a Oneflow account? Sign up at www.oneflow.com
Emails must match
Your email in Oneflow must be the same as your email registered in Upsales. This is required for the app to work.
Acquiring API Token
- In your Oneflow account, go to Account → Extensions:
- Scroll down and locate Upsales. Click the toggle to activate Upsales integration:
- A pop-up will appear with your API token:
- Return to the Oneflow app in Upsales. Paste the API token:
- Return to Oneflow. Click Upsales in Account → Extensions:
- Locate Extension configuration in the Upsales extension settings. Click the Customer ID field:
- Enter your Upsales customer ID number. This appears in the URL of your browser when you're logged into Upsales:
- Congratulations! Oneflow is now ready to use as E-sign in Upsales.
Adding descriptions to documents from orders
Here's how to add descriptions of orders that will appear on the e-sign document:
- Click Settings:
- Click App Directory → OneFlow:
- Scroll down to Options, click on the Description field:
- From the dropdown menu, choose the fields you want to add to orders (and which will appear on e-sign documents).
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
- Log out and login again.
The description fields will now appear on your e-sign documents.
Use the app
Oneflow account needed
Your colleagues also need a Oneflow account if you're sending them contracts. Otherwise, you'll get an error message: "Could not create contract: Could not find Oneflow user with email"
No import of previous contracts?
Once the app is activated only new e-signs will be visible in Upsales. If you want your historical contracts to be visible those can be uploaded into Upsales manually.
No templates found?
If you get the error message: "No templates found for (your email address) in Oneflow, either:
- Templates are inactive in Oneflow – please activate the templates
- Templates are not in your Upsales folder inside Oneflow – please add the templates