|Oneflow is a service for online contract management that's integrated into Upsales. Oneflow makes signing documents online really simple.|
Note: The OneFlow app integrates with Upsales E-sign. Click here to find out how to use E-sign in Upsales.
- Send documents directly from Upsales to your contacts
- Select one or more signing participants
- Choose between multiple standardized Oneflow-templates
- Get notifications when contacts views, signed or denied your contract directly inside Upsales
- All contracts are viewable inside Upsales
This article will cover:
- Activate Oneflow app
- Configure Oneflow app
Activate Oneflow app
- Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Click App directory.
- Scroll to Oneflow in the Apps list, or search for it.
- On the next screen, click Activate
- Click Accept terms to continue.
Configure Oneflow app
If you haven't got a Oneflow account, start by creating your account at www.oneflow.com
Acquiring API Token
- In your Oneflow account, go to Account > Extensions
- Scroll down and locate Upsales, click the toggle to activate Upsales integration
- A modal will show with the API token, copy this token.
- Go to back to Oneflow app in Upsales, paste the API token.
- In Oneflow app settings in Upsales, scroll down to Oneflow webhook and copy your customer ID number.
- Go to your Oneflow account, locate Upsales in Account > Extensions. Click Settings.
- Locate Extension configuration in the Upsales extension settings. Click the on edit.
- Enter your Upsales customer ID number. Click confirm.
- Congratulations! Oneflow is now ready to use as E-sign in Upsales.
Add description to document from order
It's possible to add a description on orders, that will appear on the E-sign document. To do so, do the following:
- Go to Settings, by clicking on the cogs in the upper right corner.
- Locate Oneflow in the left menu, under App Directory
- Scroll down to Options, click in the Description field.
- From the dropdown menu, choose the fields you want to add to orders (and which will appear on E-sign documents). You can add several fields.
- Click Save, at the bottom of the screen.
Now you've added description fields to orders, that will appear on E-sign documents.