|Oneflow is a service for online contract management that's integrated into Upsales. Oneflow makes signing documents online really simple.|
Note: The OneFlow app integrates with Upsales E-sign. How to use E-sign in Upsales
This article covers:
- Oneflow features
- How to activate Oneflow app
- How to configure Oneflow app
- Send documents directly from Upsales to your contacts
- Select one or more signing participants
- Choose between multiple standardized Oneflow templates
- Get notifications in Upsales when your contacts view, sign or deny your contract
- View contracts inside Upsales
How to activate Oneflow app
- Click your profile image on the top-right of your screen
- Click App directory:
- Click on Oneflow in the App Directory:
- On the next screen, click Activate:
- Click Accept terms to continue.
Configure Oneflow app
Not got a Oneflow account? Sign up at www.oneflow.com
Your colleagues also need a Oneflow account if you're sending them contracts. Otherwise you'll get an error message: "Could not create contract: Could not find Oneflow user with email"
Acquiring API Token
- In your Oneflow account, go to Account>Extensions:
- Scroll down and locate Upsales. Click the toggle to activate Upsales integration:
- A pop-up will appear with your API token:
- Return to the Oneflow app in Upsales. Paste the API token:
- Return to Oneflow. Click Upsales in Account>Extensions:
- Locate Extension configuration in the Upsales extension settings. Click the Customer ID field:
- Enter your Upsales customer ID number. This appears in the URL of your browser when you're logged into Upsales:
- Congratulations! Oneflow is now ready to use as e-sign in Upsales.
Adding descriptions to documents from orders
Here's how to add descriptions of orders that will appear on the e-sign document:
- Click your profile picture in the top-right of your screen, then click Settings:
- Locate Oneflow in the left menu, under App Directory:
- Scroll down to Options, click in the Description field:
- From the dropdown menu, choose the fields you want to add to orders (and which will appear on e-sign documents).
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
- Log out and login again.
The description fields will now appear on your e-sign documents.