Since all email readers interpret code differently and there isn't any established or simple way to write email code that looks good it's always preferred to check how your emails appear for your recipients.
Upsales does not supply this kind of check today, but there are actors like Litmus that is simple to use and fairly accurate.
Follow these steps:
- Design your email inside Upsales
- Create an account at Litmus.com (Sorry, it's not a free service)
- Create a new test for your email inside Upsales
- When the test is created you receive a unique email address from Litmus to which you should send your test email
- Enter the edit mode for your email inside Upsales
- Click "Send test" and enter the email you received from Litmus:
- Go back to Litmus and wait to receive your test email
- When your email arrives at Litmus, check their different email client previews