You can create multiple email signatures for your colleagues to use when sending one-to-one emails from Upsales and assign them to specific users or roles.
See our Swedish video tutorial here.
How to create an email signature
- Click Settings → CRM → Team email signatures:
- Click Create new:
- Enter a Name to identify the email signature and separate it from other signatures.
- Add the Users & Roles who can access this signature. You can choose multiple users and roles. Select one or more roles, and every user assigned to that role can access the email signature.
- Include a Start date and End date if you want to make the signature available for a limited time. For example, promoting an upcoming event or new product.
- The text editor box displays a signature template that includes dynamic tags (based on the user's profile) and information based on your company profile. Use the text editor to edit and format, or delete the existing text to start from scratch. You can always reset to the basic template by clicking Generate signature from company profile.
- You can also upload images for your banners or signatures
Image recommendationsWith so many devices and screen sizes, we recommend testing how your email looks on mobile and desktop. Below are some guidelines to get you started.
File types: jpg, png, gif
Resolution: 72 dpi
Compress the image so it loads fast for your recipient. Choose a "Save for web" option in your image editor, or use an online tool such as https://imagecompressor.com
Dimensions (banner): Maximum length 500px, maximum height 100px
Dimensions (signature): Maximum length 300px, maximum height 100px
- Indicate whether the signature is active by toggling the This signature is active icon at the bottom. Deactivating a signature won't delete it, it's just no longer be accessible from the email editor.
- Select Save.