You can create multiple email signatures for your colleagues to use when sending one-to-one emails from Upsales and assign them to specific users or roles.
To create an email signature, complete the following steps:
- Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales screen.
- Select Settings.
- From the left-hand menu, select Email signature from the CRM section.
- On the Email signature screen, select Create new.
- Enter a Name to identify the email signature. For users who have access to more than one email signature, this name will help differentiate the signatures.
- Select the Users & Roles who will be able to access this signature from the Users & Roles drop down list. You can select multiple users and roles. Only the selected users and/or roles will be able to access the email signature when sending 1-to-1 emails. If you select one or more roles, every user assigned to that role will be able to access the email signature.
- If you would like to restrict the availability of this email signature to a specific date range, select the Start date and the End date. This can be useful if you want to promote a special event or a new product somewhere in the signature. The signature will be inactive until the start date occurs even though the signature is set as active.
- The text editor displays a signature template that includes dynamic tags and information based on your company profile. Any dynamic tags will be rendered with the correct information based on the current user (and tags without matching data will not be shown), so that it should be personalized for all of your selected users. You can use the text editor to modify the template text or formatting. If you'd rather design your own email template, you can delete the existing text to start from scratch. If you want to return to the basic template, select Generate signature from company profile.
- Indicate whether the signature is active by toggling the This signature is active icon at the bottom. Note that deactivating a signature will not delete it, but it will no longer be accessible from the email editor.
- Select Save.