Slack is a collaboration hub that connects your organization — all the pieces and the people — so you can get things done.
What does the app do
Integrate Upsales in your team communication and keep everyone up-to-date with real-time messages from Upsales in your Slack channel.
Notify what's relevant for your team
Choose to notify on won orders, created opportunities and booked meetings. You can limit the notifications to certain stages and appointment types.
Set up the slack app
- Visit the slack page in Upsales App Directory.
- Click activate in the right corner
- Click Authorize
- Select workspace at the top right corner and choose which channel to post to
- Click Authorize to finish.
- Choose what you want to post to Slack; booked appointments created opportunities and/or won orders.
- Press save
By default, the app will send notifications for all opportunities, orders, and appointments.
If you want a different behavior you can toggle the notifications on or off for each of the three entities.
You can also add filters to only send notifications for certain conditions:
- For opportunities and orders, you can choose certain order stages, users, and/or user roles.
- For appointments, you can choose certain appointment types, users, and/or user roles.
If you want the user role to be included in the notification you can activate it in the config. You can also set a custom label for the user role.
If you want to manually stop a notification for an order or opportunity you can configure a custom field with a checkbox that will stop the notification if it is checked.
I didn't receive a notification for an entity that I think I should have.
Go to the app log and look for a hint there:
- Go to the Slack app configuration
- Click on "Status & troubleshooting"
- Click on "Show log"
- Look for a message telling you why the notification was not sent