Integrate Upsales in your team communication and keep everyone up-to-date with real-time messages from Upsales in your Slack channel.
This article covers:
How to set up Slack
- Click Settings → App directory
- Click Slack and then click Activate in the right corner:
- Click Accept terms
- You can now connect your Slack account to Upsales:
- Click the Click to connect button and you'll be taken to Slack, where you can enter your workspace's Slack URL.
- Login to Slack
- Choose what you want to post to Slack: booked appointments, created opportunities and/or won orders.
- Click to save
How to configure Slack
Choose to notify on won orders, created opportunities and booked meetings. You can limit the notifications to certain stages and appointment types.
If you want a different behaviour you can toggle the notifications on or off for each.
You can also add filters to only send notifications for certain conditions:
- For opportunities and orders, you can choose certain order stages, users and roles.
- For appointments, you can choose certain appointment types, users, users or roles.
If you want the user role to be included in the notification you can activate it in the configuration. You can also set a custom label for the user role.
Want to manually stop a notification for an order or opportunity? Configure a custom field with a checkbox that stops the notification if checked.
I didn't receive a notification for an entity that I think I should have.
Go to the app log and look for a hint there:
- Go to the Slack app configuration
- Click on "Status & troubleshooting"
- Click on "Show log"
- Look for a message telling you why the notification was not sent